- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Category Archives: Garden
The MirogojW Cemetery is a viewpoint of its own, due tu its marvellous architecture. Unique in Europe. On November 1st – All Saints holiday, thousands and thousands of Zagreb inhabitans go there, to illume candle lights. It is a “spectacle” … Continue reading
Tuesday late afternoon time left visiting the city center and a park. [flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”IT2011Milano” tag_mode=”all”]
As I arrived in Sandton on Sunday arround noon, I took the chance to go to PretoriaW in the City of Tshwane Metropolitan MunicipalityW. As I remembered from last visit to Pretoria the view from the Union BuildingsW was excellent. … Continue reading
Found a big mushroom in the garden. This and previous finds