- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Category Archives: House
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629415050022″]
The Bilbao Guggenheim museumW is primarily an impressing architectural object, this reagrding form, size and also mainly the titanium surface. It has improved the touristic properties of Bilbao a lot. The exhibitions inside of the museuma are debatable. Impressive they … Continue reading
After a cold, foggy morning followed a beautyful day: [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629213917634″]
–> –> WordPress for Android [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629213917634″]
Athens is still worth visiting, whatever is going on with the crisis. They can afford having the light on at teh Acropolis all night – though on daylight it’s closed as of strikes. The Plaka is still the Plaka – … Continue reading
Gare de Lyon direction Gare d’Austerlitz [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629060090597″]
Some of those views are not the standard one. [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629030342927″]