- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Category Archives: Recreation Areas
The MirogojW Cemetery is a viewpoint of its own, due tu its marvellous architecture. Unique in Europe. On November 1st – All Saints holiday, thousands and thousands of Zagreb inhabitans go there, to illume candle lights. It is a “spectacle” … Continue reading
As I have arrived around noon to Zagreb, I took the chance, walking through the downtown area, “Donji Grad”. most of my walk went from the station to the cathedral. This included “Trg Kralja Tomislava”, “Academy of sciences and art”, … Continue reading
I used the sunny – but cold – Sunday, visiting the “BirkenkopfW” in Stuttgart. The BirkenkopfW is a hill at the edge of the Stuttgart city, which was increased in size by adding all the detrius of air raid to … Continue reading
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157627900866812″]
After a short stop at the baking-house at the Stuttgart Wartberg park : back in the Wilhelma. –> –> WordPress for Android