- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Category Archives: Mammals
Three days of the same week, and Magnolia changed from buds to fully bloomed flowers. [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629247797340″] [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629657712011″] [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629657823031″]
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157628883167763″]
All these little villages, the narrow roads, boardered by compact hedges, cattle, sheep, sheep and even more sheep. Small rolling hills. Everywhere churches like strongholds. Corn poppys blowing in front of the church door, poppy seed in a box inside. … Continue reading
AveburyW, is a Neolitic Henge object, which in total – stone’s number, circle diameter, stone’s size, even a lot bigger than Stonehenge. As the stones are adjecent to each other, the view of Stonehenge is much more impressive. Avebury is, … Continue reading
After a short stop at the baking-house at the Stuttgart Wartberg park : back in the Wilhelma. –> –> WordPress for Android
After a long meeting, I used the last hour of sunshine visiting “Wilhelma” again. [flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”DE20110921Wilhelma” tag_mode=”all”]