- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Tag Archives: Birds
Took the chance of few hours of nice weather for visiting the Wilhelma Zoo in Stuttgart. Birds are starting breeding everywhere. [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629562057515″]
After, at Saturday, I realized, that the “Wilhelma” had an “open-door” day on Sunday, I returned. [flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”DE20110918Wilhelma” tag_mode=”all”]
Birds, birds, birds – and butterflies again. [flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”DE20110917Wilhelma” tag_mode=”all”]
Friday late afternoon I managed to visit in “FourwaysW” the “Monte Casino” Area, and here explicitely the bird gardens. Bird show 3 times a day, and lots of cages as well as freely flying birds. [flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”ZA2011Fourways” tag_mode=”all”]
Not just insects, also diverse kinds of birds can be viewn ouside of cages, though there does exist a big aviary.