- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Tag Archives: Flowers
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629354009330″]
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157628883167763″]
In the “Amazonas” house at the Wilhelma, though very humid, today it fellt chilly. Outside temperatures were significantly above 30°C (around 90°F ), but inside stable at roughly 28°C. Most of the plants, you can meet there are, in smaller … Continue reading
As a zoological and botanical garden, the Wilhelma shows huge amounts of flower’s varieties in the open air as well as in greenhouses. From early summer, the “Seerosenteich” – a pond with water lilies, lotus and similar – is full … Continue reading
Some pictures from my visit to the botanical garden, yesterday.