- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Tag Archives: picture
Some of those views are not the standard one. [flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157629030342927″]
I m ready for leaving tomorrow morning direction Paris. [flickr]http://www.flickr.com/photos/gflaig/3262716391/[/flickr]
Magnolia buttons have a charme of their own.
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157628883167763″]
As there is the need of disarming a WW II bomb found lately in low water river Rhine, city of Koblenz needed evacuation of 45000. Trains alongside river Rhine don’t go. That is how I ended up at the Cologne … Continue reading
Clevedon is a small town at the seafront of the Severn. What else ? A bowling club with the cleanest, greenest, flattest lawn I ever saw. A nice methodist church uphill face-to-face to the bowling club, some nice manor style … Continue reading
All these little villages, the narrow roads, boardered by compact hedges, cattle, sheep, sheep and even more sheep. Small rolling hills. Everywhere churches like strongholds. Corn poppys blowing in front of the church door, poppy seed in a box inside. … Continue reading