- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Tag Archives: UK
Bath – the little piece of it, that I could have a look on during my short stay, and its share of the river Avon, puts it on my list of cities to be revisited – maybe at the next … Continue reading
Clevedon is a small town at the seafront of the Severn. What else ? A bowling club with the cleanest, greenest, flattest lawn I ever saw. A nice methodist church uphill face-to-face to the bowling club, some nice manor style … Continue reading
“Hickpoint Nuclear Power Plant” at the Servern, is driven by EDF (Electricité de France) — EUROPE in UK — They have caught you finally. We dont have to bring the Euro. [flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”UK20111016hickpoint” tag_mode=”all”]
[flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”uk20111015sunset” tag_mode=”all”]
AveburyW, is a Neolitic Henge object, which in total – stone’s number, circle diameter, stone’s size, even a lot bigger than Stonehenge. As the stones are adjecent to each other, the view of Stonehenge is much more impressive. Avebury is, … Continue reading
[flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”UK2011avon” tag_mode=”all”]
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157627900866812″]