- Replaced Flickr Gallery plugin by a New One
- Flickr Gallery Plugin does NOT work anymore
- Sometimes I realize me talking to myself … … …
- The most dangerous form of censorship are the scissors in your own head.
- Flickr Gallery Plugin
- Trying Reactivating Blog via Scribefire
- Magnolia And More.
- Stuttgart Museum Night 2014
- Magnolia to be Arriving Next Week ?
- Spring – Or What ?
Tag Archives: Zagreb
The MirogojW Cemetery is a viewpoint of its own, due tu its marvellous architecture. Unique in Europe. On November 1st – All Saints holiday, thousands and thousands of Zagreb inhabitans go there, to illume candle lights. It is a “spectacle” … Continue reading
In Zagreb, at the park “Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square”, you find a kind of a weather station. It shows, on different sides, pressure, temperature, time + time in 24hrs form, day and night cycles, as well as coordinates. This gave … Continue reading